M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry,
Taras Shevchenko University, Kiev, Ukraine, 1991;
Ph.D., Surface Chemistry,
Institute of Surface Chemistry, Kiev, Ukraine, 1996;
Assoc.Prof., Physical Chemistry,
University of Lund, Sweden, 2002.
Affiliations and memberships:
- Applied Nano Surfaces AB.
- BIZOL Germany GmbH.
- NUSPEC Oil ltd.
- Editorial board member (Materials Science and Engineering, Lubricants, Commodities and Markets).
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC).
- Member of the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE), and the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
Previous career record:
- R&D manager at E-ION s.a. (Brussels, Belgium, 2007-2009).
- Research program manager at AB Nynas Petroleum (Stockholm, Sweden, 2005-2007).
- Project manager at the Institute for Surface Chemistry YKI (Stockholm, Sweden, 1997-2005).
- Research fellow at the Institute of Freshwater Ecology (Wareham, UK, 1996-1997).
- Daimler-Benz fellow at the Institute for Physical Chemistry, Friedrich Schiller University (Jena, Germany, 1994-1995).
- Taras Shevchenko University, Department of Chemistry (Kiev, Ukraine, 1986-1991).
- The Republican Physico-Mathematical Lyceum (Kiev, Ukraine, 1983-1986).
Scientific Interests and Specific Expertise:
Lubricants and lubrication engineering; Surface chemistry; Physical chemistry; Mathematical modelling.
This page has been optimized for best viewing with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and Netscape Navigator 6.0
at 1024x768 screen resolution.
Disclaimer: This web site is maintained by the author and is intended for informational purposes only. The responsibility
for opinions expressed on this site rests solely with the author. No legal liability or responsibility is warranted
or assumed for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed. Copyright © 1997-2005 Sveacon.